Here’s what to expect for your consultation
Consulting with a professional doesn’t have to be difficult! At Central Virginia Foot & Ankle Laser Center we strive to make your consultation experience as effortless as possible. Consider the steps below to make your process a breeze.
Your First Visit
We are welcoming new patients. Your first visit to Central Virginia Foot & Ankle Laser Center establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your doctor. To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. You’ll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There’s also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can even save some time at your first visit by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Your Registration Process
For your convenience, the new patient forms are provided below. You may choose to complete the online form, or print and bring the paperwork with you to your visit.
- COMPLETE NEW PATIENT FORM ONLINE (no printing necessary) OR
- DOWNLOAD NEW PATIENT PAPERWORK (PDF – In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download Adobe Acrobat) OR
- If you choose to wait until your visit, plan to arrive at least 15 minutes early to complete your registration.
What to expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content within the Learning Center. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.
What to Bring
You will need to bring the following items to your appointment:
– Your Insurance Card
– Photo ID
– Previous Medical Records if available
– List of Your Medications: including the dose and the times you take them; alternatively, you may want to just bring them with you.
– List of Your Concerns: issues you want to discuss with your physician.
– Your Payment: please be prepared to pay your deductibles, co-pays, co-insurance and any other amounts due at the time of your visit.
Please review our Office Policies prior to your visit.
We are located in Charlottesville, VA.
600 Peter Jefferson Parkway, Ste 360
Charlottesville, VA 22911
Located in the foothills of the Shenandoah mountains, we serve the greater Charlottesville area. From I-64 take exit 124 toward Martha Jefferson Hospital. Turn left onto Peter Jefferson Parkway. At the top of the hill turn left into the 590, 600, 630 Complex. 600 Peter Jefferson is located straight ahead when entering the parking lot.
Monday-Friday: 08:30AM – 05:00PM
Saturday & Sunday: Closed
Visit our Learning Center site for more information on some of the most common foot and ankle ailments. Not sure where to start? Have fun exploring the foot and ankle by clicking on some of the painful areas of your foot. We are often not alone when it comes to foot/ankle pain, so don’t delay and act now! We at the Central Virginia Foot & Ankle Laser Center strive to make your consultation experience as effortless as possible.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in podiatric care.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.